Wednesday, April 22, 2009

~ Super Piss Off ~

Depress..Depress...Depress.......!!!


Goodness...!!!How can they do this...
man....exam is actually on june..
now they put on 14 may....tats fast...
stress man.....another exam so fast....

Exam,Exam,Exam...

Crap...man.....so late oni tell change
date...shit man....grrr....sorry for being
rude but yea...they din think about
the students...think wat very easy ahh.

Stress man...give me a break man..!!

Making students stress oni...give so little
time...feel like killing them now....>_<
geram betul leh.....tired and streess ready

Is killing me man...!!!!!grrrr....

And plus exam ...wanna kill me wan...
some more the school exam super hard..
so cacat ...!!!!!Pissing me off.....help me
plz anyone...GOD help me plz.....=(

Anyways people...sorry i'm rude...

And stay C.O.O.L Guyz....* HUGs *

- J O L Y N -

No comments: