Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sleepless/ Not a Liar

Sleepless night man...super tired lor....
last night i can't even sleep leh...haiz...
from nine try too sleep...but kenot sleep
FINE!!! NEVERMIND...try too sleep again

At ten i still trying....haiz...i hav no idea..
was is the friggin..problem with my body..
i'm really super tired...but still seem that..
I can sleep....!!

And Plz lar dun ask me maybe u can't sleep
cause u think alot...think WATT!!! rite..
at night of cause sleep...i won't think...any..
thing ok....TRUST ME PLS...!!!

Today i told my friends in school i can't sleep
last night so tats why i'm super tired now...but
one of my malay fren...making me mad...guess..
wat she say...pretend lor..so u no need come
school izzit...!!!

WHAT THE !!!!!!!????????

I"M NOT A LIAR OK .....!!Does any1 believe me..!!!=(

SUPER TIRED..!!NOT A LIAR....!!!!haiz...!!!

- J O L Y N -

No comments: