Thursday, April 23, 2009

- Hot Day -

I NEED SOME OF ICE NOW.....!!!!!




Super hot man ...this few days.....no
wait a minute...not oni this few days
all the time is also SUPER HOT...I
hav no idea why....

Making me mood swing oni lor.....
super hot leh...in school also i was..
getting MAD man...i was like sweating
all over.....

Somemore...I'm wearing two layers..of
clothes...making me super piss off...
too...gosh...can't we hav a more...
windy and cloudy day...

Making alot people sick ni...guess we
hav too drink alot water rite....then..
lol...dun even need too think should ..
drink anot....DRINK LAA!!!!
REALLY...cold stuff to eat of drink...
that would be super super COOL...
coolling stuff is good.....
Stay COOL guyz....dun let ur self get..
sick ...XD ...ok i wanna find cold stuff..
now man.....

- J O L Y N -

No comments: