Monday, April 27, 2009

Sick Ready

LoL..!!!See la...i ask u dude's...drink ...
water and dun get sick...I my self sick.
ready man...1st my younger sis sick..
then my elders sis sick...now my turn..
Super cacat man...some more need eat..
medicine...i totally dislike to eat medicine..
super untasty....super sick...now...fever and
flu...haiz...
I SUPER HATE too get sick man...=(
i need a break ...not too get sick....is this
call a break.....pissing me off again...i'm..
so losing my patient man....

Feel so sick now....haiz...my shoulder hurt too
Dun ask me why pain...cause i hav no...
clue too...i juz no is pain...and i'm super..
tired now....i'm getting skinny too...

Each time i sick ...i'll go abit skinny...???
WAT THE HACK MAN....i'm so super ..slim.
ready skinny some more...i look super ..
ugly man...HELP....

Anyways...advice water is important...
nowadays...the earth is getting super...
hot each day...ever heard of GLOBAL...
WARMING...dude's

Bye..need too get my water now....
dun think is lame...ok...went u get sick..
u will feel the pain...what i'm feeling now..
you will be facing it too....

- J O L Y N -

No comments: