Wednesday, April 15, 2009

- Allergies -

LoL..I din go too school today....=)
cause yesterday..i ate something...wrong...
I think i hav allergies too tat food...i forget..
tat food name...but is a kind off vegetable...
haiz...

After eating a moment later...symtoms appears
at 1st flu...!!Not kidding a teribble flu...man...
then i my eyes go itchy...and it became swollen..
scare me man...and my eyes are red....

Evan my mouth swollen up tooo.....and my mouth
hurts tooo...super pain...after that ...i had a nose block..
which is not the normal nose block..i totally kenot breathe
so i hav too use my mouth too breathe...

And my chest got this feeling..like air kenot past tru..
its totally scary....!!!My mom gave me a flu pill see it helps.
well lucky it really helps...and she put a hot towel on too my
face....and she ask me too try too sleep...so i went to bed..

The next day...my eyes are still a bit swollen and my..
mouth too....but is getting better....so i thank god....its all
ok...but i noe he is there to protect me and keep me safe..
so yea...i'm heal...=)

P'S : Thank God i'm Heal....Let the weak say their strong...!!

- J O L Y N -

No comments: