Friday, February 26, 2010

Spm Results Out Soon.. :S


OMGOSH!!!!! SPM Results coming out very very
soon edi....i'm super worried and scared....gosh!!!
I know i'm gonna fail maths ..i'm so not good..at
this subject the most....I hope most of them pass..
and dun faiL!!

If not i die man...haiz..but well can't do anything..
whaat is done is DONE!! all my best is in there edi..
Is not that i'm stupid is just that i really dun get what..
teacher say or what i hav been told no matter how
many time u tell me...

My brain dun work...sometimes i feel stupid to but..
well god made me a great and awesome person...
and i'm thankful that he made me the way I am ...
so yes i leave it all to u my lord... Love u always...

Yeap i'm very scare of the results but well...I will just
face the FACT ~~~!!!! that is bad or good...or pass or
fail...Thats It ...Awesome feel Free now baby.. :)

No comments: