Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Back For More !!!



Yikes !!!~~ So long never post anything edi..... hahax ..
Well being lazy too post anything here...on my blog..
Yeah so i'm back to update ...!!!!
First of all just to let u guys know i'm officially Rotting.. -.-"
Like seriously rotting ...!!!~~~

I not yet start learning anything ...obviously if not i won't
be roting ...or going crazy staying home all day long..
I plan to learn Make-Up by the way..!!!~ :D
Not good at studies so I hav interest in make up so yea.. ^^

My mom told me maybe I'm not gonna learn anything yet
Cause they are on a tight budget...!!omgosh...
I can't believe they say wait one year...I'm gonna waste one year
of my freaking life doing nothing....!!:S

I'm praying very hard...that more income will come in for my parents!!
God pls help them make a way for me to continue my life..
I really dun wanna waste my one year...is really important....
Ohh Yeah !!~ I forget i Kena NS by the way...which i dun wanna waste
time going there for 3 months also...garrhhh.....

But what Can I Do i stilll hav to freaking go ....Gosh !!!!~~~~
So Annoying ...wasting my TIME !!!!!......
Lord pls make a way ^^ Thx you lord.....hugs and kisses...

P's :Dont wanna waste anymore time ..!!!~~ >_<

No comments: