Wednesday, February 24, 2010

CNY Holiday :)


This Chinese New Year is the Best ever !!!! :) (:
cause this new year I smile alot not like last time
always no mood...and go less hot place ...even better
ever new year sure the surrounding is super HOT !!
I can stand it .....

The best ever is that i see ever people in my life is
not fighting...well but my family got abit problem..
but is way better than the other years...at least now
no one voice out ...scolding people.....

And Awesome that my sisters and I get to go out with
melissa my fren ...to KLCC for fun walking around....
and doing WINDOW SHOPPING !!!!~~~ :( :( kenot buy
one handbag is like 100 -200 bucks or even more man..!!
Is just a tiny little bag !!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~ -.- hahax

But had alot fun that day...posing to pictures....laughing
at each other funny little face :D .. they are just awesome
always never fail to make me happy and show my big
SMILE :) so yea thx guys for making me a happy gal... ^^

And yea we do play mahjong...dun get me wrong ..we dun
play money OK !!!~ Its for fun....among each other... :)
We all just get Addicted to it ...hahax...so yea the youth can
play it all day long if they wan ...none stop .. :)

I hav some pictures of the CNY i hav been having the pass
few days will load it ...2morow maybe ..kinda lazy wanna
load it now ... hehe ....so if u wanna see then come back soon ..
to my blogg... :D

P.s :Had great times ...such a good memory guys ... :D :P

No comments: