Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Don't Give Up :)


Haha ..i stop blogging for few days again..
really lazy even tho I nothing too do... :D
Still currently wasting my TIME !!!~~~~
Oh yeah my fren Nicole invited me to work
with her..in a salon as partime... :)

I think i will accept it cause since i ..
nothing too do..so better find something
better to do then rotting at home...not
learning anything....

Feel so weird all my friends going on with
their studies i pula sitting at home relaxing
sometime they come to me with problems..saying
stress i also dunno what to say...cause i my
self feel stress to cause i really feel i'm
left behide man.. !!~~

And people envy me can stay home and relax...
well i envy u guys too ...i'm not a study kind
of person...so yea.. dun envy me...hehehe...
Trust me staying home doing nothing really is
making me go mad.. !!~~~ LOL

So yea...to those of my frens that is in college
or A Levels or others...keep going...dun give up
you guys can do it...hav faith...well the lord will
help u no matter what...so YES !!!!Don't say u can't
try ur best guys ..^^

P's :Keep up guys ...Lets work hard together guys... :)

No comments: