Friday, May 15, 2009

Thanks Babe ..!!! Loves..!!!


Su Chen .....Thx

Hey...this is kinda important...erm..nah
not that important but also important....
just wanna post about the person who cheere
me up...THX FOR CHEERING ME ...!!!

I'm really bless that i hav frenz by my side
to cheer me up went i'm down..or went..some
thing goes wrong.....The person who cheer me up
is Su Chen....>_<

Every since i added as a fren...we never talk at
all lor...but after the time she came for youth
just this one time...everything had change...
now we talk to each other...=D

I'm so Glad...tat i know her...!!! Now she not oni
like a fren to me..like a sister too...anyways hey..
suann i not stealing ur sis ah...haha...XD....anyways
Thx so much babe...Dun mind i call u babe..??!!

THX SO MUCH .....!!!!FRIENDS ROCK......!!!!!

LUV U GUYS SO MUCH ...!!!!!

xoxo

- J O L Y N -

No comments: