Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm So Depress...



I'm not a study person....each time one
study i will juz wait wait then oni study..
but I change alot now...i'm putting effort
in so i can get at least a better result

I din't wish or dream...i'll get A's for every..
result...i'm not a smart person at all...
really man...not smart at all...i feel stupid..
but too god, i'm a smart person

Because he created me...and he knows me
very well....i'm really trying my best....
i'm like getting depress man...i'm juz trying
to pass din get A's is ok

At least I tried my best...but my result sucks
like really dead on the floor.....hate it man..
why can't i juz pass it..I'm like so DEPRESS...
that i can cry now....

what should i do...i feel so STUPID....sobs...
this is really killing me....

Depress Human ...!! Kill Me ...??!!!

- J O L Y N -

No comments: