Friday, May 15, 2009

Just a post..

Today i try curling..my hair...wait not i
curl it my sis help me curl....for me at...
1st look like aunty...cause the curl not ..
natural mah....rite...

So it look fake...but later on..look ok ok lar..
not bad but kinda weird..for me i guess...
anyways show u guys the pic next time..
i malas load on too the com now....XD

LAZY HUMAN .....!!!! hahas..

Anyways...i hope if i show u guyz the pic...u
guyz won't think i look mature...noo...pls
haha...dun wanna look older then my age
tats all....dudes.....

O.o....monday exam....sucks man....*kick* them
this really sucks....haiz....exam exam...why must
hav exam....i really hav no clue why...i hav so many
problem running in my head...no break man...
anyways...stay happy dun like me go depress...!!luvs

xoxo

- J O L Y N -

No comments: