Saturday, December 18, 2010

How I Feel !?


Omg Omg Omg I have to control my self :'(
Pls Pls dun let the feelings come back
this is so not goooddd...

What am I gonna do !~ Besides torturing my
own self ...I cant control my self....
Crying is all i can do...!

Is so unconfortable ...what am I gonna do !?~
I dunno what too do.....
Cant share so much with others ,dun wanna
cause any problem ....

I really really dunno what can i do.......
I did my best to hide it all behide..
what else can i do .....
I bare it a long time all ready I can't take it any longer ..

I really hope this does not hurt but it does
I i took so much of it all by my self
this is a torture....which i can't fix or do anything
about it...!~

It really does hurt alot...

Can't Control My Self !!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

No comments: