Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Glad She Is Back :) Thank you Lord..


Quite Busy nowadays...I hope my mom get well soon.
She went for a Operation about 1 day ago
operate her stomach ...got fibriot :(
I Pray that she will heal faster,buy with God's Healing..
I'm sure she would... ^^

I still remember the look on her face went she
came back to the bed faster the operation
that just bring tears to my eyes....
because she is in pain :S

I also hope there is no side effect ...on any part of
her wound and body ...!!~besides that..
I hope her pain will faster go away..so that she
no need to feel so much pain any more...

Oh and i wanna wish thank you to my aunty...
for taking care of my mom too...
staying over at the hospital..must be really tired..
sleep only for 4 hours...^^ so thanks :)

I am really tired to sleep over at my aunty's house
for two nights...why tired !?~ Well my cousin
wants me to play with her...dance with her..and watch tv
even ,ask me eat with her untill 12 and more ...
I'm like drain off...plus in the middle of the night..
guess what !???~ -.-"

My cousin dreaming i guess talking suddenly...
I woke up like a few times...untill kenot tahan
call out her name and say sleep properly..
maybe jsut normal dreams hehe.....
anyways I home my mom continue to heal faster ... :)

Thank you Lord that the surgery went well...
I pray you will continue to heal her...
and be with as she rest here at home :)
Amen !!!

P.s- I love u Mom and you to lord hehe ^^

No comments: