Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Spm Trial-12 August 2009




Good-ness ...trials is around the corner...is on 12 August 2009
Streess -nya....Lord help me remember the stuff i study...
let hav a good memory...pls...i really dun wanna forget..
wat i learn....

Guess i Hav too stay calm...and also worry....shit...die man..
i'm so gonna die ...result sure super cacated...but well..i hav..
faith ..tat i can do it...and God will be with me through out...
the time i study and so too my exam....

I'm happy I had u Lord..too guide me....if not i'll be lost...
some wer....in my on world...i erally hope i can pass the
exam...really dun wanna fail it....i can't give up...even if..my
results is not good...but at least i tried...and at least i pass
also can lar...i dun wish for much like A's ....ahh...welll....=)

You guys wish me luck kay...and remember pray for me...
ur prayers...is very important and meaning for too me...
I bless tat my babes and buddys are around for me...so
i know they will always be there for me...and pray tat..i'll pass..

THX GUYS ...WITH LOVE ...AND HUGS....

WISH ME LUCK...PRAY FOR ME KAY....XOXO

No comments: