Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Saturday- SchooL

SUPER CACATED..
Yorr...Saturday should be the day i rest....
But end up hav too go too school...
Dun ask me too not go ok....i hav a damn good..
reason why i force my self too go...
Excuse me...EXAM lar.....!!~~
I very malas too go lar...i already...tired...
geram-nya..if no exam i won't..
even go too school...some more now school..
fill with bacteria and virus...(H1N1)
A few of my school students...
kena..ready...now all the teachers wearing masks...
the students who are sick..the teachers...
trick them like...some inhuman..
people...ask us stay far ...so bad rite....poor them...=.=
Now i hav too wear a mask..i dun like..kenot breathe properly also..
Like i say the world is better without sickness....
plus in smokers....they make me sick..
Cause once i see smokers..i feel like taking something
too hit them...cause they wan to kill themself..
dun lar come and spoil others health..
SMOKERS STAY FAR AWAY FROM ME.......
SICKNESS....STAY AWAY...

No comments: