Friday, July 24, 2009

Will Always Be There For You







Hey..just wanna post this for my friend melissa p..
she is feeling down..stress...tired...and broken..
hearted...just like me before this....and i dun wish I
will fall for the fella again...

Ok! back to my friend...she is having relationship..
problem..which makes me angry...the fella ..making..
me piss off....talking perasan...ish...geram-nya...=.=
tahan ni....wan burst ready...

Anyway i just wanna tell u mel if he dun wan u...dun..
worry u won't be alone ..all of us will be there for U...
no worrys...i noe is really pain..but u hav too try to get ..
rid of it..because....it will even hurt u more...i noe it...

I can feel ur pain...If u wan some one too talk to...i'll
be there..for u...need a shoulder too cry on...i can borrow
u...if u need too cry ...i'll shed tears with u too..cause I rmb
my problem too and besides i feel ur broken hearted now...
if u are sad i will cheer u up...and bring back ur smile...
Loves u always...mel...

Not only we love u God love u too....pray too him went ever..
u feel down or stress...let god help u ...dun depend on ur..
self...talk too God...always...dun walk away from him..
GOD loves u remember tat...OK...

GOD BLESS YOU ...MEL...with love....smile always....

ALWAYS WILL BE THERE FOR YOU...HUGS...

XOXO...CHEER UP BABY...=)

No comments: