Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lock Out

SWT...lor...yesterday and also today....my whole..
class kenot go in too class...cause no key...my..
class teacher took the key...wat da....for wat rite..
some more she know she is going too hav a baby soon..

Still wan take the key...i heard my class teacher is in the
hospital...Bless her anyways....but still no key..must stay ..
in the library for 2 whole day...is so boring...can see book..
but stilll wad lar...lol...

Lock out of our own class...FUNNY....tsk tsk....some more
yesterday raining it was cold...and wet... ...and today...
was Hot ..but still got abit wind...but still HOT...!!!LoL
Anyways I dunno went my whole class gonna go back too
class...

And not stay in the library....Is hot u noe staying in the library..
and also stuffy....haiz....i hope the next day can go back class..
but I Bet Still dun hav key too go in.....NORMAL edi lar...
TaTs all for now....Bye..=)

LOVE AND HUG'S......Stay COOL.....

No comments: