Friday, November 21, 2008

Worst night ever...!!

No comments...!!!XD

I was watching this english show on Starmovies....
can't even remember the name of that movie....!!
Anyway...i watch from 8 to 10 o'clock...!!!After,
watching that movie, my sister wanted to cook
some noodles for supper.....I had a slice's cake
before that....I did not want to eat the noodles...
but i end up eat two bowl....!!

After supper around 11.35...we started watching
this chinese movie name Re-cycle....!!We watch
untill about 1 sumthing....after da movie I was so tired
I tot i can juz sleep...sweet dreams....but my eyes are
wide open....maybe i'm juz hyper...lolx....i continue to
watch da tv untill 3.40....i still can't sleep....I was so
tired yet I juz can't fall asleep!!

I juz sat on my bed watching da tv...after that i try
sleep...but i juz can't... untill 6 o'clock ...i'm still awake...
i was so mad....even my dad is getting up to
go to work....!!! I try again...was turning right n left....
at last I fall asleep.... Sleep untill 1 o'clock....At least i had
my rest at last....XD


P/s: New at this but i love to blog now....XD

No comments: