Saturday, November 22, 2008

Tired day...!!!

Yesterday,woke up at 11am...get ready my stuff
n of cause get ready my self...n wait for mel to come
pick me n my sister's up to go youth...in summit.....
buy a cup bubble tea...n go for youth...as usual...!!!
wordship 1st...Then,learn about the bible...n stuff....
it was fun....!!!

Anyway,after youth juz hanging around....with
frenz...chatting....!!!Then,my parents pick us up to go
to sunway piramid to hang out with my parents....
went n eat at jusco...piramid has already put up........
christmas decoration...!!

Even i'm in the mood of christmas....i juz can't
wait...!!!then walking around none stop....then i went
to hello planet...to get a new purse...finnaly got 1 white
in colour...then continue to walk untill about 9 then my
family n i went for starbucks....about 10.30 we went
home...wat a tired day...even my leg hurts....XD




My new purse...!!=)

I want it all.....XD

More toys .....

Christmas lightings...

Lastly my mocha..

No comments: