Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I Have A Story ...

JOHN's GOSPEL......
A wonderful story of sharing grace is told in John's gospel.Jesus sees a blind man in
Jerusalem,kneels down besides him,spits on some dirt to make mud,and applies the
mud to the man's eyes. Then he simply tells the man," Go and wash in the pool."The
man does and returns able to see. The crowds can't believe it. Some say it is not the
same man,only someone who looks like him. The man assures them that he was the
blind man. The Pharisees are upset the Jesus performed this miracle on the Sabbath,
when no one is allowed to do any work. They interrogated the man and even ordered
his parents in for questioning. The man stuck to what he know : "I was blind, and now
I can see !" .......
Highlights of The Bible Verse ....
John 9 : 10-12 , 24-25
They Asked, "Who Healed You ?
What Happened?"
He told them,"The man they call Jesus made
mud and smoothed it over my eyes and told me,
"Go to the pool of Siloam and wash off the mud."
I went and washed,and now I can see !'
'Where is he now ?' they asked.
'I don't know," he replied ....
So for the second time they called in the
man who had been blind and told him,
"Give glory to God by telling the truth,
because we know Jesus is a sinner."
" I don't know whether he is a sinner ,"
the man replied."But I know
this : I was Blind and now I can see !"

No comments: