Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Changed My Mind..


BOREDOM !!! XD

Omgosh !!! I'm like SUPER DUPER BORED !!!
Ever since I came home from NS ....
Is so much differents You know..I'm like use to the
life i have in NS for 3 months...
Plus i stayed there with my frens that God have
given me ...which make me feel more at home while I'm there..:)

I Miss Them Alot...Like super alot wei....
I'm really happy to be back here...of course home sweet
home mar... !!!~~XD
But part of me obviously still thinking of the times Me
and my frens had there....
The SWEET AND FUN TIME TOGETHER !!!

Anyways back to our lives...still in contact...
But misses each other ....Like crazy..
Oh yeah !!..reminded me of a group me and my frens made..
SIAO POO GROUP !!!!!

MEMANG SIAO WANT THAT GROUP...XD

Pengerusi : MEE SIAO (kim)

P.Pengerusi : SIao poo (Zai )

Setiausaha : ICe cream girl (VIN)

MEMBERS
-Mei yee
-Jolyn (me)
-Bubu
-wei yuan
-Elaine..

And more..like the whole dorm lar...haha..

Anyways I'll post all my frens pic later..XD
BYE !!

No comments: