Tuesday, March 9, 2010

11 March 2010



My SPM RESULTS coming out this thursday... :S
I'm gonna faint soon man....die leh...i told my dad
not to kill me because i tried my very BEST edi ...
he say ok he wont kill me but i still feel his gonna
chop me LOL ..

Anyways I'm super Nervous Now ...Omgosh...even
tho i know i tried my best and i hav no regrets...
but still i'm still a Human with Feelings.... I still feel
scared too ....Aiksss.....

LoL what too do...we all hav feelings... rite...so yea..
hehehehe....so i hope all pass...but i'm so sure my
my maths is going down ...cause truefully...i did a big..
MISTAKE went i was doing it..went i come out of the
Hall i feel like killing my self after i know .... i did mistake :S

So what ever i dun wanna ...care anymore...i really wanna
quit...thinking and making my self streess... :S:S SO yes
whatever... man lol....annoying ...

No comments: