Thursday, January 8, 2009

HELP....!!~~~~lols....

Today ...was ok ...but bored leh......lols....
now i like my Sejarah teacher too come in..

Because....

the way she teach makes me wanna....
learn more....very interesting lor...=)

Anyway i'm dead bored...n tired..
And sleeppy man.....=S

Yeah 2morow last day of this weeks..

school......still got this whole yea...

Lols...anyway ...i read my Novel today....
lols...the BM's book that novel....hav too read..

Gosh Help....!!lazy ...

bab 1 and 2....gosh...i really very lazy read...
and my EYES are like so tired....wei.....

Anyway i finish Bab 1 ready...i'm happy that..
i at least finish bab 1.....before i finish reading..
half way i kinda close my EYES awhile...but i ..
ter-fall asleepp...XD....

But i woke up again to read.....-.-

lazy me...!!

But i was really tired tho.....=(

P/s:Sleepy help me.....!!~~-.-

HELP...!!!~~

No comments: